The Behavior Consultant utilizes the principles of Behavior Analysis to effect positive change within our clients and families with disabilities. Our goal is to improve family outcomes through tailored training and support through both our behavior intervention services, and our early intervention services.
The Consultant responsibilities include:
- Ongoing assessment
- Development of individualized goals and related behavior/treatment plans
- Ensuring treatment efficacy, as well as, client dignity and safety
- Adherence to internal policies and procedures, and regulatory compliance and
documentation required by various funding sources.
- Provide ongoing hands-on training, support, and supervision of direct care staff and
parents/guardians in ABA,
- Program implementation, treatment protocols, and data collection to ensure overall
quality and consistency of service provision. Ability to communicate and work with a
direct supervisor is a must.
- Minimum of BA/BS in psychology, education, or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year direct experience and program development with children and/or
adolescents with ASD
- Minimum of 1 year experience conducting Functional Behavior Assessments
- Minimum of 1 year supervising and managing direct care staff Special
Strong clinical, supervisory, organizational, time-management and leadership skills
Ability to maintain composure, problem solve, and demonstrate flexibility
Ability to maintain customer service orientation and professionalism in all interactions
Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills across individuals
Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA
Ability to communicate clearly, write professionally, collaborate, and present self professionally
- Able to pass DOJ background/fingerprint screens
- Proof of negative TB test or chest x-ray
- Proof of valid California drivers license and auto insurance
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within Organization's service area
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Ability to read and write the English language
- Ability to engage in the following physical activities: climbing, bending, stooping,
kneeling, twisting, reaching, sitting, standing, walking, lifting, grasping, talking,
hearing, and visual acuity, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Initial and ongoing paid training and support
- RBT Training, Supervision and Certification
- BCBA Supervision and Mentorship
- Potential for growth and advancement
- Drive time and Mileage reimbursement
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- On going support, program development and close collaboration with experienced Behavior Analysts.
For Employment Inquiries, please email email@example.com