Behavior Technician- Provides early intensive behavior therapy to clients. Responsible to conducting treatment programs as outlined by the Behavior Consultant and Supervising Behavior Analyst. Communicates with team members to report progress or barriers to progress on a consistent basis.
Behavior Technicians must have the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR / First Aid Trained
- Vehicle or access to own reliable transportation
- Cellular phone and daily email access
- Access to a computer for online training and communication
- TB test cleared
- Criminal and Abuse Background check-cleared
- Can bend, squat, reach, kneel and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Availability to attend clinic meetings/trainings/group supervisions
- Initial and ongoing paid training and support
- RBT Training, Supervision and Certification
- BCBA Supervision and Mentorship
- Potential for growth and advancement
- Drive time and Mileage reimbursement
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- On going support, program development and close collaboration with experienced Behavior Analysts.
For Employment Inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org