Supervising Behavior Analyst- Provides supervision to Behavior Consultant. Manages both the office staff and various caseloads (intakes, parent training, assessments, case files, and billing procedures). Provides direct therapy to clients.
The Consultant responsibilities include:
- Ongoing assessment
- Development of individualized goals and related behavior/treatment plans
- Ensuring treatment efficacy, as well as, client dignity and safety
- Adherence to internal policies and procedures, and regulatory compliance and
documentation required by various funding sources.
- Provide ongoing hands-on training, support, and supervision of direct care s
staff and parents/guardians in ABA,
- Program implementation, treatment protocols, and data collection to ensure
overall quality and consistency of service provision. Ability to communicate
and work with a direct supervisor is a must.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Minimum of MA/MS in psychology, education, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience and program development with children
and/or adolescents with ASD
- Minimum of 2 year experience conducting Functional Behavior Assessments
- Minimum of 2 year supervising and managing Behavior Technicians and
- Strong clinical, supervisory, organizational, time-management and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain composure, problem solve, and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to maintain customer service orientation and professionalism in all
- Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills across
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA
- Ability to communicate clearly, write professionally, collaborate, and present
- Able to pass DOJ background/fingerprint screens
- Proof of negative TB test or chest x-ray
- Proof of valid California drivers license and auto insurance
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within Organization's service area
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Ability to read and write the English language
- Ability to engage in the following physical activities: climbing, bending,
stooping, kneeling, twisting, reaching and lift up to 50 lbs.
For Employment Inquiries, please email email@example.com
supervising behavior analyst